Tuesday 7 April 2015

Night market

Last wednesday, my friends n i suddenly decided to go to night market at cheras ( i think is in cheras because i seems like see a sign board written cheras near the area )
It was quite late when we took the bus to go to ktm, it was around 6 something...
While on our way to tbs, suddenly the rain pours. It was pouring VERY VERY HEAVILY. One of my friends made joke of me, she said she went there never rain, when i went...... ☀ n ⚡⚡⚡⚡
I had my very romamtic dinner there -- char kuey teow with umbrella£☔ and the rain water kept on adding flavours to my kuey toew. This is fine, but the thing that made me was when i heard the price of kuey teow.... it was RM6 pee plate!!!!!! OMG!!!!
I had bought a cheese cake, it is delicious and i would like to try others flavour of cake also.... hehe.... and guess what? I reached collage at 9pm that night

No comments:

Post a Comment