Wednesday 22 April 2015

Roomate

My roomate is a girl, with very long long hair (my hair was only 1/3 of hers ) She like to eat ( like me), and shopping. She is an outgoing person and she has a lots of friends.
My roomate has a very ( dunno wat to say ) habit, she like to lock the door ( our door has 2 locks, one inside lock button and one outside push lock) She even lock the door when she went to the wash room.
And a very beatiful morning, i found that i was locked in the room. She didnt even know that she had locked me in the room.( what a scary habit) After two three weeks, this situation happened again. Luckily every time my next door was there to open the door for me, if not, be sure i will be late to class. ( thank you next door)
I hope that this situation will not happened again, if it does, next time she will be the one who is locked in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment