Wednesday 6 May 2015

Pos malaysia

Yesterday i went to the pos office at the pusaneka. It was a horrible experience with pos. When i get in, i take my queue number 1268, and i saw the number on the screen 1220????!!!!! OMG !!! Is was around 40++ people waiting, whar the hell is going on  with the pos system??? It was damn slowwwwwww!!!! And in the end, i didnt wait until my turn, my move on to my class, i had wasted around 1 hour sitting therer for the number to move from 1220 to 1243, halfway to my turn...
And today, i picked up the challenge again. This time i m more clever, i take the number b4 i went to lunch, 1143. And the number on the screen was 1093, still a long long way to go. Therefore, i went for lunch and hope that when i was back it was my turn. And yet when i finish my lunch, the number just move to 1126, still half way to my turn!!!! Omg!!! STILLL HAVE TO WAIT!!!
AT LAST, after around 45minutes, it was my turn, oh god!!!! I swear i will never when to pos again if there is no emergency cases for posting, it was just a waste of time waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment