Monday 1 June 2015

finally

Finally, it has come to the 14th week,
and exam was just around the corner... still a lot of assignmentss waiting me to finish and yet i was still writing blog now the mid of the night. I was wondering why i still have such a time to write my blog but not sitting in front of my lappy to finish my work.

tonight is peaceful but tomorrow is a war. A war for those hardworking people to compete among each other in order to get the champion for a program. i dunno wat the hell there are doing, but this is just a waste of time.REALLY REALLY makes me go mad cuz i have to stay there for a round 6 hours!!!CAN U INAGINE THAT????!!!

BUT  they still want to make this event to be a MUST and we MUST attend in order to get our marks. i m sure that the other people will just busy on their phone and let those monkeys play their roles :p

No comments:

Post a Comment