Wednesday 3 June 2015

my precious kettle

my dearr elba kettle, you have been such a long time with me, but out of a sudden  u kust leave me and disappear in my life... u are a good friend, u will always be in my heart.

u remember that day we first meet? that day, it was a crowded day. u are sitting alone one the rack, and suddenly u came into my sight. seems like the world just left two of us. then i bring u back. however, in a few weeks time, u sick. i have no choice but to send u to the mechanic to repair, it was along time and hard time for me without u.
after like 2 months, you are back, we are together again till yesterday...

the accident was so suddenly... out of a sudden, you were down, even thought i have try my best to repair u, but in vain. i have no choice but to leave you. you have been served my for a long long time. now is time for u to rest. i will always miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment