Saturday 7 March 2015

A ...... day

My roomate went back this weekend (so jealous she can go back) I have to stay alone... Therefore i decided to do some shopping ( very kesianly i have to go by myself cuz the others was not around also... haiz)

I went to bank in... luckily there was only two three people there yay!!! And it was about my turn but suddenly i saw the woman infront me take out a few bunch of cash  i was like what the fxxx!!! Why dont she went to the counter and gave the all of her money to the staff at once (doesnt that easier for this kind of rich people????) but came to the deposit machine when i wanted to bank in also
I waited and waited and waited... i was almost dying... after she had put in the money for five six times FINALLY it was my turn BUT unluckily.... THE MACHINE WAS TEMPORARY OUT OF ORDER when it was my turn!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment