Tuesday 10 March 2015

《Your Biggest Mistake》


When I first know this artist--- Ellie Goulding was around two three years ago. I knew her not because I saw her on the tv or anything, but there was a singer in <THE VOICE> singing her song--<LIghts>. Then I started to know this beautiful English singer.

My first impression to her is her has a very ethereal. When you listen to her song, you will be brought into a natural and unrestrained scene. Her husky voice always touched my heart.

< Your Biggest Mistake > was my second song that I like the most from her ( Of course the first song is < LIghts>). If you listen to the lyrics of your biggest mistake, it suggests the meaning is feeling more into the relationship than the other person does and basically all the other persons faults (mistakes) in the relationship. Its a meaningful song but she has used an  amazing way in hiding different message in her song. I LOVE IT!  Listen to those and feel

And here i would like to let you listen to these songs hope u enjoy------>>


LIGHTS


YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE


No comments:

Post a Comment